Professional organising is the next level up from housecleaning and spring cleaning.
- It is deciding what is treasure in your life and clearing the trash so that you can appreciate the treasure
- It is clutter removal in your home, your home office and your office
- It is learning to throw out trash and how to stay uncluttered so that you can find whatever you need, when you need it
- It is how to organise what you want and need to keep
- It is setting up a system so that you stay focused on what is important to you in your life
How can Placement Solutions help you?
contact us by phone, fax or email.
The first consultation is with a trained specialist who will spend 2-3 hours with you assessing your needs and giving you verbal advice.
This is followed by a detailed plan which suggests methods for achieving your desired end results.
You then hire our organiser for all or part of the process, or you follow our plan to finish the job yourself.
The outcome is an uncluttered environment that you can live with, and a system to follow to keep it that way.
Placement Solutions is proud to be a member of AAPO (Australasian Association of Professional Organisers).
*Watch this space for important updates from the recent AAPO conference held early this year in Christchurch, New Zealand.