Live & Learn Working Overseas
Would you like the opportunity to work overseas as a Nanny or Mothers Helper?
- Free food & board with a room of your own.
- Consecutive days off a week ( usually the weekends )
- Use of a car.
- Thoroughly screened clients.
- Employment contract.
- Full legal working entitlements under relevant country's law.
- No more than 4 children.
- 24 hour agency back-up and support.
- UK Support.
- Liaison with other Nanny travellers.
- Special interest tours.
- Most of all, a chance to live with a European family and make friends for life.
How do I fly?
You need to pay for your flight to and from the UK.
How do I qualify?
- You must be over 18 and under 30.
- You must have 3 Childcare references.
- You must have two years Childcare experience.
- You must have a current First-Aid certificate.
- You must have a current Victorian Working With Children police check.
- You will need a working Visa or a European or British Passport or Residency Visa.
- You need a Driver's License.
- You must be prepared to stay with a family for at least 6 months but preferably a minimum of a year or longer.
- There is a non refundable administration fee charged at time of interview and a further fee charged once you are accepted into the Agency. This is currently $200.00 in total.