Temporary positions across Melbourne.Keen to recruit in th e western suburbs as far as Melton.
Nanny Needed Right Now! We are currently recruiting temporary and casual On call Nannies for weekdays across all areas of Melbourne; Casual On call Nannies for weekends and evenings; permanent part time and full time Nannies for positions across Melbourne.
- Interviews held regularly through the week - contact us!
- Call right now -1300 854 624
- Screened jobs for the best working conditions
- Fully employed by either the Agency or the Client
- Professional Development Sessions held throughout the year at our boardroom in Kew.
- Assistance to obtain Certificate 3 (Children's Services Training)
Please read our Working and Training opportunities under the Recruitment Menu button for more information or click on the following link.
We meet the clients in their homes and provide training, backup and support to all our Nannies aka In-home Childcare Educators. We are currently looking for:-
- Temporary Full-timeup to 6 months
- Permanent Full-Time (live in and out)
- Permanent Part-Time
- New born care specialists for Night nanny positions.
Always actively recruiting casual and temporary Nannies, Night Nannies and permanent Nannies.
Other positions are available for casual day and temporary live in. New positions are coming in daily for 2013.
Hourly rate is dependent on experience, qualifications and job requirements i.e. night nannying etc. We pay top rates for great Nannies.
Placement Solutions is the Premiere Melbourne Agency. Established in 1988 Placement Solutions have been an inaugural approved Government In-home Care provider since 2001.
Our Child Carers / Nannies must have a Working with Children Check and current First Aid Certificate, together with a minimum of three years experience and checkable references.
Ideally you will have a current drivers licence and car as well as be a qualified childcare worker.
A commitment of at least 6 months is required for all casual and temporary positions.
Please use the "Apply Now" link and attach your CV to:-
Should you have any further questions please click here to email us.