Would you like the opportunity to work overseas as a Nanny or Mothers Helper?
- Free food & board with a room of your own.
- 2 Consecutive days off a week (usually the weekends)
- Use of a car.
- Thoroughly screened clients.
- Employment contract.
- Full legal working entitlements under relevant country's law.
- No more than 3 children but up to 5 with extra pay.
- 24 hour agency back-up and support.
- UK and Italy Support.
- Liaison with other Nanny travellers.
- Special interest tours.
- Most of all, a chance to live with a European family and make friends for life.
How do I fly?
You need to pay for your flight to and from the UK or Europe.
Jobs successfully completed in France and Italy may attract a 50% flight bonus coming home, 50% toward an Italian Visa and the cost of attending a basic Italian class whilst in Italy.
How do I qualify?
- You must be over 18 and under 30.
- You must have 3 Childcare references.
- You must have two years Childcare experience.
- You must have a current First-Aid certificate.
- As of 2007 you must have a current Victorian Working With Children police check.
- You will need a working Visa or a European or British Passport or Residency Visa.
- You need a Driver's License.
- You must be prepared to stay with a family for at least 6 months but preferably a minimum of a year or longer.
- There is a non refundable administration fee charged at time of interview and a further fee charged once you are accepted into the Agency. This is currently $200.00 in total.
THE TIME TO GO IS NOW!
Should you have any further questions please click here to email us.