Full Time Recruitment and Placement Consultant - Kew East
Placement Solutions is currently hiring a Recruitment and Placement Consultant for our office in Kew East.
Flexible working hours for the right candidate.
- Start ASAP!
- Full-time role
- Your responsibilities will include:
Conducting and managing the recruitment pathway for new candidates (quality screening, applicant interviews, reference checks, conducting induction sessions, job matching and placement support)
- Conducting and managing the engagement and placement process for new clients (enquiries, service recommendations, sourcing and matching candidates, placement support)
Successful applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in recruitment OR sales
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- A strong track record of actively sourcing and retaining quality candidates
- Strong customer service orientation and, excellent interpersonal skills and endless empathy
- Proven experience in managing day to day recruitment and/or role placement processes
Why Placement Solutions?
- Flexible working hours for the right candidate
- e.g. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm / 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday with Saturday on a needs basis
- Specialised Training and support derived from 30 years of our industry experience
- We are a niche, expanding industry
- The right candidate will experience career progression