HMGICJ - Malvern - 16 hrs - Flexible weekdays - 4 days per week - 4hrs per shift between 9am-3pm.
Professional family looking for a household manager to assist with the running of their home. The main requirements of the role are laundry, including ironing, cooking and meal preparation as well as decluttering and organisation. Day of work are 4 hours per day Monday – Thursday with hours flexible between 9am and 3pm. The right candidate can start now in this ongoing role.
The family is looking for someone with positive demeanor who can proactively get the tasks done and has common sense approach.
1. Do the washing /ironing /clothes management
2. Empty /fill dishwasher
3. Run the occasional errand /make occasional appointments
4. General tidy up (as required)
5. Order food / prepare basic meals
For the right person there could be an opportunity for extra hours, based on current cleaning tasks. You need to be friendly and willing to develop and strong and good working relationship.
We hire on energy, enthusiasm, integrity and initiative
- You will be an experienced household manager
- With verifiable references
- Police check
- Ideally you have your own car
- Great cook
- Highly organised
Why work with us?
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 32 years. We now also work across Victoria, Tasmania and Sydney. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and Nannies/Educators since 1988.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to our closed facebook Group for Agency Nannies
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best Nannies/Educators
- Regular professional development sessions.
- Fun social events