HMSTKPOR - Balaclava - up to 32 hrs per week
This role requires 24 - 32 hrs per week. Household Manager role that spans across 2 properties. The family already employ a full time housekeeper, who will be responsible for some of the household tasks. The successful candidate would be required to assist with some light household duties, manage tradesmen and complete errands outside of the home - collecting dry cleaning, grocery shopping etc. The family are looking to employ themselves and provide company car if required.
We hire on energy, enthusiasm, integrity and initiative
- You will be an experienced household manager
- With verifiable references
- Police check
- Ideally you have your own car
- Great cook
- Highly organised
Why work with us?
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 32 years. We now also work across Victoria, Tasmania and Sydney. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and Nannies/Educators since 1988.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to our closed facebook Group for Agency Nannies
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best Nannies/Educators
- Regular professional development sessions.
- Fun social events