HMWCJI2 - Windsor - up to 15 hrs per week - Tuesday and Thursday
This role requires 10-15 hours per week. This family have just had a baby and are looking for a household manager to assist with light housework and general tasks around the home as they adjust to becoming a family of three. The successful applicant would be availale to work Tuesday and Thursday with hours to be agreed. The role is available now.
We hire on energy, enthusiasm, integrity and initiative
- You will be an experienced household manager
- With verifiable references
- Police check
- Ideally you have your own car
- Great cook
- Highly organised
Why work with us?
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 32 years. We now also work across Victoria, Tasmania and Sydney. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and Nannies/Educators since 1988.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to our closed facebook Group for Agency Nannies
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best Nannies/Educators
- Regular professional development sessions.
- Fun social events