Job Type: Part Time
Location: Glen Iris, Victoria
Required Hours per Week: 20 Hours
Days and Hours Required: Flexible
The family is looking for a household manager that have a happy disposition and takes pride in their work. Must know how to drive and fully vaccinated.
- Organising fridge and pantry
- Food preparation and light meals
- Laundry and changing of sheets
- Managing trades ad hoc as required
- Errands outside
We hire on energy, enthusiasm, integrity and initiative
- You will be an experienced household manager
- With verifiable references
- Police check
- Ideally you have your own car
- Great cook
- Highly organised
Why work with us?
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 32 years. We now also work across Victoria, Tasmania and Sydney. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and Nannies/Educators since 1988.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to our closed facebook Group for Agency Nannies
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best Nannies/Educators
- Regular professional development sessions.
- Fun social events