Job Type: Part Time
Location: Annandale, New South Wales
Required Hours per Week: 4 Hours
Days and Hours Required: Monday
A professional household manager is needed to help a family with the following tasks:
- Laundry, including ironing
- Cooking and meal preparation
- Decluttering and organisation
- Family scheduling and calendar organisation
- Errands outside of the home
HHM must be patient and willing to teach their daughter with some household chores.
The right candidate can start now in this ongoing role. Shift can start from 9am to 1pm/12pm to 4pm.
We hire on energy, enthusiasm, integrity and initiative
- You will be an experienced household manager
- With verifiable references
- Police check
- Ideally you have your own car
- Great cook
- Highly organised
Why work with us?
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 32 years. We now also work across Victoria, Tasmania and Sydney. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and Nannies/Educators since 1988.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to our closed facebook Group for Agency Nannies
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best Nannies/Educators
- Regular professional development sessions.
- Fun social events