Private Household Manager
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Moorabbin, Victoria
Required Hours per Week: 12-15 Hours
Days and Hours Required: Monday and Thursday
Working parents are looking for a household manager that they can employ privately. They would love someone in a permanent capacity for the longer term (many years) to become part of the family. Help primarily with cleaning, laundry, meal prep/cooking, but with a little ironing, a couple of drop offs/pick ups for kids after school sports, and other help as required. Role is available now.
We hire on energy, enthusiasm, integrity and initiative
- You will be an experienced household manager
- With verifiable references
- Police check
- Ideally you have your own car
- Great cook
- Highly organised
Why work with us?
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 32 years. We now also work across Victoria, Tasmania and Sydney. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and Nannies/Educators since 1988.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to our closed facebook Group for Agency Nannies
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best Nannies/Educators
- Regular professional development sessions.
- Fun social events