Full Time Recruitment and Placement Consultant - Kew East
Placement Solutions is currently hiring a Recruitment and Placement Consultant for our office in Kew East.
Flexible working hours for the right candidate.
- Start ASAP!
- Full-time role
- Your responsibilities will include:
Conducting and managing the recruitment pathway for new candidates (quality screening, applicant interviews, reference checks, conducting induction sessions, job matching and placement support)
- Conducting and managing the engagement and placement process for new clients (enquiries, service recommendations, sourcing and matching candidates, placement support)
Successful applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in recruitment OR sales
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- A strong track record of actively sourcing and retaining quality candidates
- Strong customer service orientation and, excellent interpersonal skills and endless empathy
- Proven experience in managing day to day recruitment and/or role placement processes
Why Placement Solutions?
- Flexible working hours for the right candidate
- e.g. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm / 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday with Saturday on a needs basis
- Specialised Training and support derived from 30 years of our industry experience
- We are a niche, expanding industry
- The right candidate will experience career progression
Why work with us?
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 30 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and Nannies/Educators since 1988.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to Child Wise 'Speak Up' training
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best Nannies/Educators
- Regular professional development sessions.