Full Time Recruitment and Placement Consultant - Remote Working
Placement Solutions is currently hiring a Recruitment and Placement Consultant for our office in Kew East or Remote Working at present.
Flexible working hours for the right candidate.
- Start ASAP!
- 4 days per week ideally . Monday to Thursday 11 am to 7 pm.
- Your responsibilities will include:
Conducting and managing the recruitment pathway for new candidates (quality screening, applicant interviews, reference checks, conducting induction sessions, job matching and placement support)
- Conducting and managing the engagement and placement process for new clients (enquiries, service recommendations, sourcing and matching candidates, placement support)
Successful applicants must have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in recruitment OR sales
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- A strong track record of actively sourcing and retaining quality candidates
- Strong customer service orientation and, excellent interpersonal skills and endless empathy
- Proven experience in managing day to day recruitment and/or role placement processes
Why Placement Solutions?
- Flexible working hours for the right candidate
- e.g. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm / 11:00 pm - 7:00 pm, Monday to Friday with Saturday on a needs basis
- Specialised Training and support derived from 32 years of our industry experience
- We are a niche, expanding industry
- The right candidate will experience career progression
Why work with us?
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 32 years. We now also work across Victoria, Tasmania and Sydney. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and Nannies/Educators since 1988.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to our closed facebook Group for Agency Nannies
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best Nannies/Educators
- Regular professional development sessions.
- Fun social events