Ongoing Education – maintaining your Work related Skills and Professional Development
What's on offer?
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Childwise “Speak Up” training – 2 hours
- Newborn Care Specialist training – 2 full days
- Difficult conversations – half day
- First Aid / CPR update – 1 day
The small group classes are held at Nurture Training College's Kew East campaus at 20 / 828 High St, Kew East and presented by experienced facilitators.
What do you get?
- You will have the opportunity to interact with other Nannies and Child Care professionals, ask questions and complete your session with a Certificate of attendance to add to your resume
- Updating your qualifications ensures you stay compliant within your industry and improves your employment opportunities if you are looking for a new role
- The benefits for the children and the family unit are that you have the updated skills to give them optimal care and support.
Childwise "Speak Up" Training – 31st October and 28th November at 6:30pm
Newborn Care Specialist held over two days – Saturday 2nd December and Sunday 10th December
Places are limited and bookings are essential.
We are preparing the Training Calendar for 2018 now. If you are interested in attending any courses in the new year you can find more details at: nurturetrainingcollege.vic.edu.au or email us at: email@example.com.