Recruitment and Placement Consultant- Remote with flexible hours
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced recruitment and placement consultant to join our team. You will have at least 3 years experience in recruitment, LDC ADMIN.
- Remote working from home
- Working within our experienced placement team.
- Full days needed Tuesday through to Friday
- This job will suit a results driven, independent person who has strong integrity and meets our core values of keeping children safe.
- Please forward your resume to email@example.com
This position is a temporary position that may grow for the right person into a permanent position as we are expanding again post covid. We have an experienced team who work well together. Ideally you be based in Sydney, Tasmania or Victoria as they are the places we place in currently.
Job will commence in late May or early JUNE.
Why work with us?
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 32 years. We now also work across Victoria, Tasmania and Sydney. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and Nannies/Educators since 1988.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to our closed facebook Group for Agency Nannies
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best Nannies/Educators
- Regular professional development sessions.
- Fun social events