Professional organising is the next level up from house cleaning and spring cleaning.
Professional organising includes:
- Deciding what is treasure in your life and clearing the trash so that you can appreciate the treasure,
- Setting overall household goals such as raising resilient kids to become responsible adults,
- Removing clutter in your home, your home-office or your office,
- Organising what you want and need to keep,
- Learning to stay uncluttered so that you can find whatever you need, when you need it, and
- Setting up a system to help you stay focused on what is important to you.
How can Placement Solutions help you?
- The first consultation is with a trained specialist who will spend 2 to 3 hours with you assessing your needs and giving you verbal advice.
- The consultation is followed by a detailed plan, which suggests methods for achieving your desired results.
- At this point, you may choose to a) hire our organiser for all or part of the process or b) follow our plan to finish the job yourself.
- Either way, what you get is a less cluttered life, plus a system to follow to keep it that way.
Should you have any further questions please contact us or send us an enquiry below.