What is Professional Organising?
Professional organising is the next level up from house cleaning and spring cleaning. Be it to simply organise that spare room, advise on absolute essentials or even provide a planned checklist to help you stay organised.
How can a Professional Organiser help you?
This can be a one-off service and may include:
- Organising what you want and need to keep
- Deciding what is trash and treasure in your life so that you can clear the trash and appreciate the treasure
- Removing clutter in your home, your home-office or your office
- Setting overall household goals such as raising resilient kids to become responsible adults
- Learning to stay uncluttered so that you can find whatever you need, when you need it and
- Setting up a system to help you stay focused on what is important to you.
How does it work?
The first consultation is with a trained specialist who will spend 2 to 3 hours with you assessing your needs and giving you verbal advice.
The consultation is followed by a detailed plan, which suggests methods for achieving your desired results.
At this point, you may choose to:
- hire an organiser for all or part of the process, or
- follow our plan to finish the job yourself.
Either way, what you get is a less cluttered life, plus a system to follow to keep it that way. What are you waiting for?