Household Manager Duties:
Ultimately, your Household Manager can perform whatever duties you both agree to - as we understand every household is different.
It is usually recommended you hire a cleaner to do the heavy duty cleaning (i.e. toilets, showers) as a Household Manager can assist with light cleaning (i.e. organising, vacuuming, kitchen, dusting), and focus on the organisation and and running of household, making your life easier.
Regular duties may include:
- Organising the wardrobes / linen closets
- Organising the fridge/pantry
- Shopping (groceries, personal, other)
- Cooking meals / meal preparation
- Organising events
- Managing trades
- Flower arrangements
- Light dusting and vacuuming
- Pet walking
- Changing and washing bed linen
- Watering plants
- Emptying the rubbish
- Running errands (dry cleaning etc...)
- Car service drop off / pick up
- Mail / Pay bills / Check emails / Filing
- Organising other household staff
- Family Diary organisation
- School drop off / pick up
However we do realise that your needs are unique, so we will work with you to help you find the ideal Household Manager to suit your needs.