Live & Learn Working Overseas (UK)

Would you like the opportunity to work overseas as a Nanny/Educator? 

What's included?

  •  A room of your own at a  mininum 
  • Consecutive days off a week (usually the weekends)
  • Use of a car
  • Thoroughly screened clients
  • Employment contract
  • Full legal working entitlements under relevant country's law
  • No more than 4 children
  • 24 hour agency back-up and support
  • UK Support
  • Liaison with other Nanny travellers
  • Special interest tours
  • Most of all, a chance to live with a European family and make friends for life

How do I fly?

You need to pay for your flight to and from the UK.

How do I qualify?

  • You must be over 18 and under 30
  • You must have 3 Childcare references
  • You must have at least  two years Childcare experience
  • You must have a current First-Aid certificate
  • You must have a current  Working With Children police check
  • You will need a working Visa or a European or British Passport or Residency Visa
  • You need a Driver's License
  • You must be prepared to stay with a family for at least 6 months but preferably a minimum of a year or longer
  • There is a non-refundable administration fee charged at time of interview and a further fee charged once you are accepted into the Agency. This is currently $200.00 in total.

The time to go is now!

For further information please contact us here or email us at