Live & Learn Working Overseas (UK)
Would you like the opportunity to work overseas as a Nanny/Educator?
- A room of your own at a mininum
- Consecutive days off a week (usually the weekends)
- Use of a car
- Thoroughly screened clients
- Employment contract
- Full legal working entitlements under relevant country's law
- No more than 4 children
- 24 hour agency back-up and support
- UK Support
- Liaison with other Nanny travellers
- Special interest tours
- Most of all, a chance to live with a European family and make friends for life
How do I fly?
You need to pay for your flight to and from the UK.
How do I qualify?
- You must be over 18 and under 30
- You must have 3 Childcare references
- You must have at least two years Childcare experience
- You must have a current First-Aid certificate
- You must have a current Working With Children police check
- You will need a working Visa or a European or British Passport or Residency Visa
- You need a Driver's License
- You must be prepared to stay with a family for at least 6 months but preferably a minimum of a year or longer
- There is a non-refundable administration fee charged at time of interview and a further fee charged once you are accepted into the Agency. This is currently $200.00 in total.