Established in 1988 our ethos is simple - children come first. Client, Nanny and Agency work together to ensure children are safe, happy and healthy.
This is at the core of everything we do. Furthermore we do this by ensuring our Nannies/Educators who care for your children are supported, respected and paid legally. We do this! Our valued employees are supported with:
- Ongoing Professional Development with an extensive in-house education program
- Legal pay and conditions - a rarity in our industry but so essential for attracting and retaining the best employees
- An end to end solution from recruitment to payroll, handling all employment queries. Partnered with Just Family Payroll to ensure all nannies are paid legally and on time every time.
Placement Solutions is the industry leader
in 2022 our CEO was honoured to be awarded the international INA Meritous Service Award. This is awarded for 34 years of contributing to making the Nanny sector more professional and accountable and legal.
In 2018 we were thrilled to be given not one but two awards from the prestigous Association of Premier Nanny Agencies based in the USA. The Agency was awarded Excellence in an Agency as a Worldwide Agency and Louise the CEO was awarded a LIfetime Achievement Award for her 30 years service to bettering the nannying industry worldwide.
The CEO published State of The Nanny in 2016. Essential reading for nannies and those who employ them.
Placement Solutions is Australian owned and operated by the original owner Louise Dunham, (the Chief Executive Officer) since 1988.
We were one of the first agencies to offer quality, experienced, personally screened professional Nanny/Educators.
- We stand by the principles that we care for your most precious assets and never forget that it is an honour to be invited into your home to care for your family.
- Our CEO helped develop the Government Approved In-Home Care Scheme, thereby enabling access for eligible clients to Child Care benefits and rebates accessible through Placement Solutions.
- Louise served on the INA Executive Board for 5 years and during those 5 years was the Chair of the Ethics Committee. She also served a 2nd VP and VP. She was the first non-American on the Board and hence the first Australian. She put the INTER into International
- Placement Solutions is proud to be a member of the Australian Home Childcare Association (AHCA) since 2002. This Association sets industry benchmarks and maintains a voluntary code of ethics, designed to ensure that the industry is self-regulating and that maintaining the safety, welfare and happiness of your children, remains the paramount duty of all AHCA members.
Since 1988 we've been providing professional Nannies/Educators and Household Managers to families around Melbourne. We are now thrilled to bring our expertise to Sydney families! At Placement Solutions, we understand that every family is unique. We take the time to listen, and provide solutions to suit your individual needs. We are proud to be a family owned and run business ourselves.
Whether you are after full-time care for your children, a much needed 'night out', or a trusted professional to take on your ongoing household management; you can rest assured that we uphold the most stringent recruiting in the home care industry, supplying only experienced professionals from our in-home child care service in Melbourne and Sydney.
Unlike registered only agencies, Placement Solutions provides full Child Care Subsidy to eligible families - and YES this can include having a Nanny/Educator from the best agency in Melbourne and Sydney! Ask if the Government subsidy may be available to your family. Click here to find out more about Government subsidies.
We are proudly leading the industry, insisting on legal pay and all benefits to 100% of our Nannies/Educator and Household Managers. Operating since 1988, we still strive to find the ideal solution for you, our valued client, as we understand that we are taking care of your most precious assets.