3 Days Childcare Educator
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Eltham, Victoria
Required Hours per Week: 18 hours
Days and Hours Required: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 9am to 2pm
We are trilingual family and quite isolated from our extended family. My husband works 60+ hours a week. We have 2 children aged 2.5 years old and 5 months old.
We are looking for someone who is sensitive, caring, empathetic, willing to take direction and non-judgemental. It would be great if she had a second language, any language is fine to teach our son with new things.
Role is available now!
Benefits for you:
- Work for Australia's only world award winning Agency ( APNA 2018)
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Penatly rates where applicable
- Overtime rates
- Paid superannuation
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best nannies
- Regular professional development sessions.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years' full-time experience in the Childcare Industry working as a Nanny, Child Carer, Child Educator or in similar positions
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate issued in Australia
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check for Employees
- National Police Clearance issued within 12 months in Australia
- Permanent Australian residency or a valid working visa
- Flexibility, commitment and a great work ethic
- Full vaccination status
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 33 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and nannies since 1988.