Coogee -Sydney - Temporary - Triplets- part time
- Triplets aged 18 months plus 4 year old
- Some complex needs with triplets
- 12 hours per week
- Flexible time to get the right nanny fit for the family
The triplets are on a tight routine that cannot be deviated from as it is essential to keep them all on the same 'body clock'. The 4 year goes to preschool 4 days a week. The father works a 7 day fortnight and can work long hours
This is a family of 6 with 15 month old triplet girls and a 4 year old boy. "We love the beach but it is impossible to go with all the children. We love the outdoors and are generally very social people!."
Benefits for you:
- Work for Australia's only world award winning Agency ( APNA 2018)
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Penatly rates where applicable
- Overtime rates
- Paid superannuation
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best nannies
- Regular professional development sessions.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years' full-time experience in the Childcare Industry working as a Nanny, Child Carer, Child Educator or in similar positions
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate issued in Australia
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check for Employees
- National Police Clearance issued within 12 months in Australia
- Permanent Australian residency or a valid working visa
- Flexibility, commitment and a great work ethic
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 33 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and nannies since 1988.