Job Type: Part Time
Location: Ivanhoe, Victoria
Busy family are looking for a Nanny/Household Manager in Ivanhoe for their children aged 9 and 11 years old.
Shift would start at 12:30pm with household manager responsibilities before collecting children from school. Once children are at home, nanny will need to assist with homework, preparing dinner, taking children to after school activities.
Family are looking for someone who will build friendships with children.
Role is available every Tuesday and Thursday for 12 hours a week starting January 2022.
Benefits for you:
- Work for Australia's only world award winning Agency ( APNA 2018)
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Penatly rates where applicable
- Overtime rates
- Paid superannuation
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best nannies
- Regular professional development sessions.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years' full-time experience in the Childcare Industry working as a Nanny, Child Carer, Child Educator or in similar positions
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate issued in Australia
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check for Employees
- National Police Clearance issued within 12 months in Australia
- Permanent Australian residency or a valid working visa
- Flexibility, commitment and a great work ethic
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 33 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and nannies since 1988.