Nanny/Educator - Narre Warren - 24 hours, Mon, Wed, Fri - 8.30am-4.30pm. 12yo, 6yo, 2mo - START ASAP - temp
This lovely family are seeking some care for their neborn to give mum some assistance.
This family needs assitance with the day to day care of thier newborn as mum's physical condition is impeding her actions.
This will be an approved casual 6 week placement to start with, then extending a further (up to) 13 weeks.
- Be registered with PRODA for this role
- Have a minimum Certificate in Children's Services (or be enrolled and working towards this certification)
Benefits for you:
- Work for Australia's only world award winning Agency ( APNA 2018)
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Penatly rates where applicable
- Overtime rates
- Paid superannuation
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best nannies
- Regular professional development sessions.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years' full-time experience in the Childcare Industry working as a Nanny, Child Carer, Child Educator or in similar positions
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate issued in Australia
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check for Employees
- National Police Clearance issued within 12 months in Australia
- Permanent Australian residency or a valid working visa
- Flexibility, commitment and a great work ethic
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 33 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and nannies since 1988.