Nanny/Educator - Wantirna - 15.5 hours, Tues 10.15am-5.30pm, Thur, Fri 1.30pm/2pm-5.30pm, 15mo twins, 3yo. Start asap -ongoing
This amazing family are looking for someong with special needs experience and who can work really well within the family's dynamics.
The right person for this role will have experince working with non-verbal children and delayed mobility. There are some food allergies to also consider.
The role entails:
- Lifting and carrying the child during group therapy sessions, so fitness is a must.
- assistance in all aspects of life e.g. feeding, toileting, bathing dressing
- a lot of patience
Assisting grandparents with entertaining the children where necessary e.g. outside activities, arts and craft, reading alongside day to day care
- The family has asked if the right person speaks Cantonese or Chinese, that would ideal.
Benefits for you:
- Work for Australia's only world award winning Agency ( APNA 2018)
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Penatly rates where applicable
- Overtime rates
- Paid superannuation
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best nannies
- Regular professional development sessions.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years' full-time experience in the Childcare Industry working as a Nanny, Child Carer, Child Educator or in similar positions
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate issued in Australia
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check for Employees
- National Police Clearance issued within 12 months in Australia
- Permanent Australian residency or a valid working visa
- Flexibility, commitment and a great work ethic
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 33 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and nannies since 1988.