Surrey Hills – Private – NBCS position temporary. Start late September - early October
Mon, Tues 8am-3pm, Thurs, Fri 3pm-9pm – daughter due August,
Someone who is patient, reliable and gentle and has extensive newborn experience, to assist anxious first time Mum. Would prefer someone who has extensive experience and is up to date on safe sleep practices, bottle feeding (if required) etc, needing their own Mary Poppins. They are just wanting their baby to be safe and well cared for.
First baby, Mum suffers with a bad back. Dad will be returning to work in a part time capacity for first few months. The family have a cat.
- Assisting Mum to take care of the basic needs of the baby
- Nappy changing
- Safe sleep settling
- Bottle prep and cleaning if required
- Light tidying for baby
- Baby’s laundry
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current WWC Vic and National Police Check
- 3 years plus experience
- Newborn care experience
Benefits for you:
- Work for Australia's only world award winning Agency ( APNA 2018)
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Penatly rates where applicable
- Overtime rates
- Paid superannuation
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best nannies
- Regular professional development sessions.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years' full-time experience in the Childcare Industry working as a Nanny, Child Carer, Child Educator or in similar positions
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate issued in Australia
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check for Employees
- National Police Clearance issued within 12 months in Australia
- Permanent Australian residency or a valid working visa
- Flexibility, commitment and a great work ethic
- Full vaccination status
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 33 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and nannies since 1988.