Casual Nanny Educator
Job Type: Casual/Temporary
Location: Heidelberg, Victoria
Nanny living in Heidelberg? We need you!
A family visiting for overseas looking for a nanny for 4 weeks between mid-December to mid-January.
The family have 2 children - 3 years old and 6 months old. Nanny would primarily be providing care for 6 months whilst parents are with the older child but maybe be asked to care for both children.
The family are looking for someone energetic and creative to play with the children, reading and engaging them in activities 3-4 days per week from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
Benefits for you:
- Work for Australia's only world award winning Agency ( APNA 2018)
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Penatly rates where applicable
- Overtime rates
- Paid superannuation
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best nannies
- Regular professional development sessions.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years' full-time experience in the Childcare Industry working as a Nanny, Child Carer, Child Educator or in similar positions
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate issued in Australia
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check for Employees
- National Police Clearance issued within 12 months in Australia
- Permanent Australian residency or a valid working visa
- Flexibility, commitment and a great work ethic
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 33 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and nannies since 1988.