Part Time Childcare Educator
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Hawthorn, Victoria
Required Hours per Week: 18 hours
Days and Hours Required: Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 5pm
We are a young married couple with two young kids. Dad owns his own company. We are both very close with our extended families and have a lot to do with them.
We need a nanny who is happy to create/facilitate activities with the children i.e. craft, cooking. Someone enthusiastic, warm & friendly, approachable, honest, kind - wanting this job long term. Also someone comfortable with dogs.
Role is available 1st of July.
Benefits for you:
- Work for Australia's only world award winning Agency ( APNA 2018)
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Penatly rates where applicable
- Overtime rates
- Paid superannuation
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best nannies
- Regular professional development sessions.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years' full-time experience in the Childcare Industry working as a Nanny, Child Carer, Child Educator or in similar positions
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate issued in Australia
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check for Employees
- National Police Clearance issued within 12 months in Australia
- Permanent Australian residency or a valid working visa
- Flexibility, commitment and a great work ethic
- Full vaccination status
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 33 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and nannies since 1988.