Housekeeper for Toorak family (HMTOSH)
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Toorak, Victoria
Required Hours per Week: 7-21 Hours
Days and Hours Required: Flexible
We are looking for housekeeper to keep our house clean and organise. The role is available and we are looking for someone who is willing to be part of the family.
The ideal person will be:
hardworking, a team player, reliable and efficient, with an unparalleled attention to detail.
Be able to working independently and assist in relieving the build up of daily tasks to maintain their beautiful home.
Daily duties include but not limited to:
- Meal preparation
- Tidying the kitchen and cupboards
- Organising and decluttering
- Running errands/ shopping
- Changing linens
- Supervising the cleaner/s
- Other occasional duties as required
- Washing, folding, and ironing clothes (if needed)
We hire on energy, enthusiasm, integrity and initiative
- You will be an experienced household manager
- With verifiable references
- Police check
- Ideally you have your own car
- Great cook
- Highly organised
Why work with us?
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 35 years. We now also work across Victoria, Sydney & Tasmania. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and Nannies/Educators since 1988.
Benefits for you:
- Access to the many varied jobs on offer.
- You are protected by being legally employment and under an award.
- Competetive remmuneration.
- Entitlements such as Superannuation, WorkCover and public liability insurance.
- Exclusive access to our closed network of Agency Nannies
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best Nannies/Educators
- Regular professional development sessions.
- Fun social events.