Part Time Nanny/Educator Needed - Doncaster East
Placement Solutions is currently hiring a Nanny/Educator for our family in Doncaster East.
Nanny/Educator needed for 2.5 y.o and 3.5 y.o.
Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Start ASAP
- Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Caring for 2 children, 2.5 y.o and 3.5 y.o.
- Creating a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment for the child/ren
- General child care and supervision including:
- meal preparation (age-relevant, i.e. bottles, bottle sterilization, solids),
- creating and following routines,
- settling and nappy changes (if applicable),
- age-appropriate activities, play-based learning and developmental play.
- Also performing childcare related housework inclusive of children’s washing etc.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to Child Wise 'Speak Up' training
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best nannies
- Regular professional development sessions.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years' full-time experience in the Childcare Industry working as a Nanny, Child Carer, Child Educator or in similar positions
- Completed or be currently working towards a qualification of Certificate III, Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent qualification)
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate issued in Australia
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check for Employees
- National Police Clearance issued within 12 months in Australia
- Permanent Australian residency or a valid working visa
- Flexibility, commitment and a great work ethic
Placement Solutions are proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 30 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and nannies since 1988.