URGENT - Part Time Nanny Needed - Wattle Glen
Placement Solutions is currently hiring a Nanny for our family in Wattle Glen.
Nanny needed for 7 m.o.
Mondays and Thursdays 8:00am - 5:30pm (days can be flexible).
3 month temporary position with the possibility to extend.
- Start ASAP!
- Working Mondays and Thursdays 8:00am - 5:30pm (days can be flexible).
- Caring for one child, 7 m.o.
- Creating a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment for the children
- General child care and supervision including dressing, meal preparation, creating and following routines, settling and nappy changes (if applicable), age appropriate activities, play-based learning and developmental play
- Performing childcare related housework - including meal preparation, washing the children's clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas and washing bottles.
Benefits for you:
- Legal employment with above award wages
- Paid superannuation
- Exclusive access to Child Wise 'Speak Up' training
- Support & Guidance through the agency
- Mentoring sessions with our best nannies
- Regular professional development sessions.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years' full-time experience in the Childcare Industry working as a Nanny, Child Carer, Child Educator or in similar positions
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate issued in Australia
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check for Employees
- National Police Clearance issued within 12 months in Australia
- Permanent Australian residency or a valid working visa
- Flexibility, commitment and a great work ethic
Placement Solutions is proudly recognised as Melbourne's most trusted Nanny Agency for over 29 years. We are a government approved In-Home Childcare Agency setting the industry benchmarks in childcare and providing quality service for families and nannies since 1988.